Unlimited data with the MySure App!
Don't worry about running out of data when you’re surfing the net, checking out your mates skiing pics or streaming the latest extreme cardio workout. Browse, watch, listen and play to your hearts content with unlimited data when you top up from just £5 with MySure.
Download the MySure App from the App Store or Google Play.
How to top up and get unlimited data
If you’re not an existing Pay As You Go customer, pick up a SIM from our shop in King Street or one of our dealer outlets.
Once you've got your SIM just follow these simple steps:
- Register for MySure by entering your mobile number here and clicking 'Start Registration'
- Complete your email details and select a new password then click 'Continue'
- We’ll text you a unique code to type into the 'Verification Code' field
- Go to your email account to verify your email address (check your junk folder if you can't see it)
- Enter your credit or debit card details into your MySure online account by clicking on PAYMENT tab
6. Download the MySure App via the App Store or Google Play link below
7. Log in to the App with your email and password and top up £5 or more to get unlimited data!
If you are on PAYG Classic, you'll need to change to PAYG Rewards to get unlimited data. To do this text "REWARDS" to 8888.
In a rush? You can top up instantly with your credit or debit card here.
Please note that instant top up will give you Rewards but not Unlimited Data.
Top Up from just £5
The more you top up the longer your unlimited data will last. Remember, you have to Top Up using MySure or the MySure App.
Here's what it will cost when you've used up your rewards.
*Available on the Pay As You Go Rewards plan only. Subject to Fair Usage Policy of 1GB of data per day. Once 1GB has been exceeded, speeds will reduce to 5Mbps. Ts&Cs apply. †CICRA Telecoms Customer Satisfaction (conducted June/July 2018) – ‘Satisfaction with reception & network’: 93% Sure (175 customers), 82% JT (45), 81% Airtel (43). ††CICRA Telecoms Customer Satisfaction (conducted June/July 2018) – ‘Overall Satisfaction’: 88% Sure (175 customers), 84% Airtel (43), 78% JT (45). **Available on Android and iOS.