Roaming Data Boosters
If you’re a frequent traveller to the UK and EU and want to use your phone just like you do at home, adding a recurring 2GB or 5GB of roaming data will keep you connected while you travel.
Our super flexible boosters can be added and removed as required.*
- Valid for Zone 1 & Zone 2 data roaming only
- Get 2GB for £5.25 per month
- Get 5GB for £11.00 per month
*Valid from the date you buy the booster to the end of that calendar month. Can be cancelled at any time but no refund is given for unused days within that calendar month. Recurring monthly charge of £5.25 or £11.00. Available on Sure Pay Monthly mobile plans only. Ts&Cs apply.
Cut the cost of calling when you're abroad with our Roaming Booster. It 's perfect if you travel occasionally and gives you all these benefits*. For just £5.25 per month you'll get:
- 12p/MB data when you’re roaming in UK, France and Republic of Ireland
- 28p/MB data when you’re roaming in Zone 2
- 50% off all other data prices worldwide**
- 50% off all calls and texts you make when you are abroad to any destination worldwide**
- Free incoming calls in Zones 1 and 2 plus 50% off incoming calls in Zones 3 and 4
* Valid from the date you buy it to the end of that calendar month. Can be cancelled at any time but no refund is given for unused days within that calendar month. ** All boosters exclude calls/texts to premium rate and non-geographic numbers and all usage from Zone 5 - cruise ships and aircraft. Ts&Cs apply.
30-Day Roaming Booster
For £16 you can add 5GB of UK and EU roaming data to your plan for 30 days. This is a one-off booster that lasts for 30 days from the day you add it, or until the 5GB runs out, whatever comes first. Perfect for short getaways, ensuring you stay connected throughout your travels.
- Valid for Zone 1 & Zone 2 (UK & EU) mobile data roaming only
- One-off charge of £16
- Booster automatically removed after 30 days
Valid from the day you buy it for 30 days. Available on Sure Pay Monthly mobile plans.
Please note that boosters are not shared with all users on your account. You will need to add a booster to each mobile service to benefit from it whilst you are roaming.
If you have Sharer Plan(s) on your account, you will need to add a booster to each individual Sharer Plan.