From Monday 23rd March we will operate a one in/one out customer policy with no waiting in the shop. If we can help you online or by phone PLEASE contact us that way rather than coming in to store. Thank you.
We have made a number of operational changes to ensure we can continue to support our customers as the health of our customers and staff is our top priority.
In our stores:
We do not have full staffing at this time and would ask that you only come to the shop for a purchase rather than service issue.
To have your queries answered without the need to come in to the store please visit www.sure.com where you can:
- Log a query or fault ticket
- Pay your bill
- Top up your PAYG phone
- Order mobile, broadband and home phone
If you have a query which could be answered by our contact centre please call 07624 247247.
To ensure a safe shopping experience, we kindly ask you to observe the following:
- Please maintain distance from other customers of one metre.
- Have patience if we limit the number of people in store.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entering the store and when you leave.
- We will only be accepting Debit or Credit card as payment in store. No cash will be accepted.
Our contact centre:
We are currently open for our normal operating hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on Saturday. We are experiencing much higher volumes of requests than normal so please be patient with us, our staff are working really hard to help everyone as quickly as they can.