In response to the coronavirus outbreak Sure is introducing a number of connectivity measures to support the local community at this unprecedented time.
- Free upgrade to Sure’s standard broadband service for customers currently using the basic broadband service, doubling speeds from an average of 16 Mbps to 34 Mbps, until 30 June. Customers who wish to upgrade their service must visit sure.com/faster to check availability and apply online
- Customers who use a Piper Lifeline service or who are on the Telephone Assistance Scheme (TAS) will have free local landline calls 24 hours a day. This will automatically be applied to eligible customers’ accounts by 10 April until 30 June
- Mobile and landline calls to the States of Guernsey’s COVID-19 advice lines (01481 756938 and 01481 756969) have been made free of charge
- Any islanders who are unable to return from overseas due to the outbreak will be supported with free roaming boosters and discounted roaming rates to ensure they can stay in contact with family and friends here. Those customers should get in touch with us on +44 1481 700700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sure landlines already include free landline calls to local landlines every weekday from 6pm to 8am and all day on weekends (Friday 6pm to Monday 8am).